Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I LOVE to give grown men a SPANKING!!! ^_^!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-10 10:20:56

I just got alittle drunk and my dad came home! Big mistake for him, he's a little wimp and I walked right up to him and accused him of being a perv! .lol...then I grabbed him and wrestled him down to the floor he was on his back I undid his pants then I pulled them down and his undies and turned him over on his stomach, and then I started open handed slapping his butt! I spanked him for about 15 minutes till he started crying! lol..then I layed on top of him and rubbed my cl!t on him and his torso till I got off! YES! I am the boss in this house and he was so ashamed his face was brite red when he realized what i was doing! Then after I got off I started spanking him again! He was on his stomach and I was in a back ward cowgirl type position ,sitting on his back w/ my feet in his face! (he was face down & my feet were on either side of his face!) he begged me to stop and of course I told him to kiss my feet goodnight and I would let him go! ^_^ he did! then I let the 40 year old man go to bed and , man, I played with myself for about an hour! It felt soooo good! GirlZ Rule!!! kitty.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 17:14:41

this is not only a complete, an utter lie, but to even fanatsize about something like this and then have the nerve to write about it is truly sick and twisted. you must be an inbred to get turned on sexually by your own dad. that's just nauseating

Posted by pyro_dragon on 2009-05-10 21:04:55

I fully agree with you billy5.

Posted by pyro_dragon on 2009-05-10 22:17:26

No I'm not gay, nor am I scared in the least bit of this kitty person. However if you cannot look at that post of hers and not realize that it is both untrue as well as incredibly disturbed then there is something wrong with you.

Posted by pyro_dragon on 2009-05-10 22:32:34

Haha well I have no idea what you thought I meant then, but if you look in my post, I said that her post is untrue as well. I am not trying to prove whether kitty is or is not lying, rather that her story sounds untrue and highly improbable. There is no sense proving whether or not she is lying since it's online and you can't be sure of the accuracy of the information since anybody can type anything and also there is nothing to gain by proving something like that so it becomes an utter waste of effort.