Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

woman at work

Posted by josh! on 2009-05-07 15:34:09

A while ago at work a secratry called kate brought me some documents, i acidently knocked them over, but i asked her to pick them up as i had a meeting she said she would have a fight with me after work. i wasnt scared as im much bigger and stronger than her. At the end of work i went to the toilet i was surprised to see her in there. (the creepy perverted old man was cleaning the womans) She walked up to me and punched me. I punched her back, she ran at me and knocked me over. On the floor she wraped her legs around my head. Adventuly she let me go and i stood up. she pushed me into a cubical and locked the dorr, i pinned her against the cubical wall, she stuck her leg beetween hers and started to kcik my $%!@. Her heel got stuck in my belt and we fell over, her on top. She took my shoe off and started to hit me with it. she then draged me up by my colar and hit me, i fell down and she left.

Posted by jacksonmma on 2009-05-08 01:23:33

That is the biggest load of c.r.a.p I have ever heard. Toa is probably right, I bet you are only 8 years old and you clearly havem't been in an office before.

You're story doesn't make sense, why would she threaten you just because she picked your papers up and the fact you have a meeting doesn't stop you from picking them up yourself.

Also wtf is adventuly? Anyone older than 7 can spell that word right so it is clear you are neither old or mature enough to go to work. In fact I bet you aren't even old enough to wash yourself or brush your teeth at night. Does your Mom help you with that? I bet she helps you get dressed in the mornings too.

btw the correct spelling is eventually dip.s.h.i.t. You weren't even close you f.u.c.k.i.n.g lying w.a.n.k.e.r

Now $%!@ off and go and play in your sandpit, you don't deserve to be on the same webpage as incredible people like evil kitty.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-08 03:57:14

Ya, this strory is so full of holes (and spelling mistakes) that its probably some little kid...Anyone that has a Secretary-would know how to spell it!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-08 04:40:15

i mean you just gotta find the humor in its ridiculosity factor. of course it's fake. how could anyone think that we're even supposed to believe it...lol

then again, at least half the stories in this group are probably fake, but who cares.

read one of his other messages... hahaha, yeah right

"when i was at college a girl asked me to go back to hers. When we got there she striped me naked and tied me facing up spreadeagled to the bed, she covered me in oil, then she sriped and 2 of her naked friends came in. thye started to tickle me, i got a hard one on, and begged them to stop. So one of them started to make out with me to shut me up."

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-08 22:40:11

I am glad you areswips don't belive me! ha ha..it works to my advantage cuz we could all be locked up for this s.h.i.t. if we were found truly out...so ,cool, don't belive me...but you still know GIRLZ F-CKING RULE 4EVA!!!!