Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Wedgies!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-03 22:12:49

I've been reading these posts and the topic in general and think this is really messed up what you girls do and what you stand for here by advocating bullying and that you get off on it. it's really cruel what you did to these boys and i think all of you girl bullies deserve to be put in your place where you belong, which is beneath us guys b/c we are more powerful and dominant. i think all you girls deserve wedgies, seriously. you deserve to be hung up by your panties and left there to dangle. i mean panties were specifically designed to give you wedgies anyway, just squeezing themselves up your cracks, so you all prob would just love this.

i would just be standing there laughing as you begged to be let down. that's an absolutely hilarious picture in my mind....LOL!! hahahahah!! this would surely set the example for others that this is what happens to female bullies!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-04 14:58:56

I'll make you kiss my feet! GIRLZ RULE!!!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-04 17:59:57

hmm ok i'm really convinced. and would you do this while you are getting a hanging wedgie? LMAO!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-04 19:24:42

haha whoa, wait i'm not agreeing to any death threats here but if you wanna help put these girls in their place then that's cool by me. we can take turns giving them wedgies and bitch-slap them around some. if you really do go and fight this chic i wanna see it on video..haha

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-04 20:37:55

haha, well 2 guys fighting against 1 girl seems a bit unfair to me. maybe 1 guy against 2, 3, 4, or even 5 girls would more fair b/c chics are much weaker and so is evil kitty. i could hold her down while you spank her though.