Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Another Spanking!...lol.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-03 13:20:02

I just finished spanking my next-door-nieghboor...again! (Actually I just finished playing with myself too ;), but Ive been drinking I was hanging out and I heard him come home...so I waited till he was inside, then I went over I waz only in my nightie, I went over and slapped his face and ordered him to take his pants off! he did! Then we started 2 wrestle and I won as always! he was hard so when I got him down I turned him over on his stomach, and sat on his back in a straddling position, and pulled down his boxers and started spanking him! open handed I kept spanking this pedo- wimp for about 20 minutes, till he started to beg me to stop! lol. I told him I would stop if he'd kiss my feet...he agreed and I got up and stood like 2 inches from his face! he started to place small kisses all over my feet! (F-cking wimp!) went I got bored of it I raised one of my feet and slapped him in the face w/ the bottom of my foot. I was totally tured on and I thought about screwing him right there but I decided to go home and take care of it myself...I told the little wimp to go right to bed and not leave on any lights...then I went home & f-cked myself! Remeber boyz -GIRLZ F-CKING RULE!!!!!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-04 03:13:24

No Way I punish men! And I didn't dress him as a girl cuz I wasn't even thinking of that.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-04 14:20:43

I'm so powerful I can give a grown-up a hard spanking! He's 38 years old and I'm only 14...and I own him! I'm never gonna stop! KISS MY FEET!!!!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-04 14:25:34

I am so f-cking strong I give grown men a real Spanking! What do you think of that? Huh? and I'm just a little girl & I am in charge!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-04 19:13:32

Evil Kitty, i dont believe you. whatever. this is impossible!