Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Evil Kitty

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-04-25 02:11:54

LOL. This is awesome! Are u really going to come to Denver to look for me??? I'm like,so flattered! So what do u want to do,fight me? Pffft,u wouldn't stand a chance,cuz I know how to fight. Look maybe we can talk about this,cuz lets face it this ain't going anywhere but online...Didya wanna ask me sum questions? I'll try to answer them,K? BTW this Boypower user has a major mental problems,just look at his posts!!! You don't need that kind of help,do ya? kitty.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-04-26 00:14:16

I'm 14. I can't belive you are commin to Denver to 'talk' to me. lol And no I'm not tryin to break your alliance (thats so cute :p) if you want a autistic spaz case like Baby BoyPower, go for it! When r ya commin 2 Denver?

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-04-26 12:37:47

For Toa Ingka- Tell you about myself? k. well I'm a white American girl (Russian-American my real name is russian) I'm turning 15 in 09. I live in the East side of D-Town. My parents are gone alot. My brother just graduated from HS (w/ my help I might add) I am attractive by most standards, but I know I'm a bit on the tall/plain side. I smoke,drink n' do drugs w/ my few friends and my bro. I am a control freak.(LOL as if you all didn't know that!!!) I am straight & I am NOT a virgin. he he he. I am quite tall. I play soccer. My parents are gone alot My mom works out of State and my Dads a Truck Driver so Thats the reason I took charge of my bro and this house. My parents had hired a nanny when we were little and she was very expensive and wasn't lookin after us (me & my brother) or keepin the house clean so I took charge after a few years and they let the nanny go and put me in charge-Thats why I have so much freedom and power over my bro-he couldn't do it-And I could! Now I have 3 question for you Toa Ingka- Tell me a bit about yourself. Do you want to fight me? How are we gonna meet up?

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-04-26 20:39:07

OK, well first of all babe, this is the internet, and in the world you can't rust ANYONE!!! so thats it. So tell me a bit of yourself, stats,life, whatever u feel comfortable telling...if you came to D-Town to fight I mite meet u downtown and take the bus sumwhere...but we are gettin ahead of things here...I guess I could sighn up for a free hot mail or yahoo or somthing, so u could contact me. But first I wanna hear a bit about u and ur life. kitty

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-04-26 23:20:47

Oh ya, Toa Ignika, you like to dress as a girl! Are ya gonna wear a bridesmaids dress when I meet ya 2 kick yer A$$? that would be sooooo funny. I might even com 2 Penn 2 do it! LMAO! BTW do u kno anyone in Allentown?