Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

****OFF EVIL KITTY!!!!

Posted by Tip Wilkin on 2009-03-28 13:55:27

Hy concur.

Posted by jacksonmma on 2009-05-02 03:33:45

are you guys scared she might hurt you?

evilkitty, if you ever want a new challenge message me at rgjf1307@hotmail.com please.

Posted by jacksonmma on 2009-05-02 23:22:17

So firstly you need more than person to fight her, too scared to fight her one on one? Secondly I've read some of her posts and she seems like an incredibly strong girl, I don't think you have a chance of beating her.

If you want my advice I wouldn't take her on because I fear she could put you in hospital. Anyway evilkitty, if these bullies decide to try to hurt you by fighting you 3 on 1 or something and you think you need some help then don't be afraid to message me at rgjf1307@hotmail.com

I know I am no match for you, but I could help even up the numbers disadvantage. I'm 17 and it would be an honour to fight alongside such a strong and powerful girl as yourself who isn't afraid to show off their strength and muscles. Although I don't think these $%!@ guys will start a fight with you, they are probably $%!@ting themselves. I know I would be in their position.

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-09-02 06:23:32

what is your problem josh1307, evil kitty would still win against all of us, wut iz even eevern eevirn eevurn eavurn eavirn eavern against aygaynst aigainst all of os orl ov she shee shea evil kitty would still win wood eevull eavull kittee kitee kitea definitely certainly certain definite for sure shor!!!! eevull eavull kitee kitea kittee kittea wood ayagynst aygainst aigaynst orl ov!!!!

Posted by Brightsteel on 2010-09-23 05:17:50

First of all its soooo abvious that kitty or whatever the hell she calls herself is lying not only that though just the thought of her being aroused by her dad is "nausiating". Im pretty sure shes mentally disturbed...or doing crack..or both, yeah probably both lol