Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Humilliated by my sister

Posted by 1234567654321- on 2017-07-17 18:39:10

EVIL KITTY MY BRAIN IS ALSO LITTLE AS WELL NOT JUST MY PENI S BECAUSE I STILL DO NOT KNOW MY ALPHABET AND I CANNOT EVEN DO BASIC SUMS

BEING A GIRL AND HAVING A BIGGER BRAIN YOU COULD TEACH ME, THOUGH I CANNOT PROMISE YOU WILL MAKE MY SMALL BRAIN BIG FOR ME TO SUCCEED LEARN AND HAVE THE SAME KNOWLEDGE AND INTELLIGENCE YOU HAVE EVIL KITTY

Posted by 1234567654321- on 2017-07-17 18:48:55

EVIL KITTY I WILL BE MURDERING YOUR FAMILY FOR COMMENTING SO PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT MY BIOLOGICAL SISTER SEPARATED FROM ME AT BIRTH

IF SO THEN I WILL BE KILLING MYSELF FOR BECAUSE I THREATENED TO MURDER YOUR FAMILY AND NOW I REALIZE I AM YOUR FAMILY MEMBER RELATED TO YOU AS YOUR BIOLOGICAL BROTHER

Posted by 1234567654321- on 2017-07-30 10:08:47

I DON'T THINK HE HAS KILLED HIMSELF YET BECAUSE HE HAS NOT REALIZED HOW MUCH OF A LOSER HE IS BUT NOT AS MUCH OF A LOSER AS ME THOUGH

i DON'T THINK HE HAS COMPLETED HIS FAGGOTNESS EITHER I AM MORE OF A FAG THEN HE IS

I THINK MY FATHER IS PART FAG AND HAD A SEXUAL REALTIONSHIP WITH HIM ANONYMOUSLY SECRETLY DISCREETLY FROM MY A SSWIPE MOTHER WHO I WILL MURDER FOR COMMEMTING ON HERE UNDER THE NAME OF BOYPOWER

Posted by Ron2cool on 2017-11-08 02:58:05

I had that happen to me one time. It was very humiliating. A group of 4 girls surprised me when I was walking around the block. They handcuffed me to a pole, pulled down my jeans, and beat me up badly. A crowd of other girls gathered around us and watched them humiliate me. One of the girls felt very bad for me and decided to help me get out after the girls left. She pulled up my jeans and boxer shorts and freed me from the handcuffs. I am forever grateful for her

Posted by Bobby 2003 on 2020-09-28 14:44:58

When I was 10 my 15 year old sister would pull me around by my shirt collar treating me like a dog. She would beat me and make me eat out of a dog dish my mother just laughed at me. All my shirts looked like rags I had to wear them out like that as I never got any new clothes. If someone asked me why I was wearing rags I had to tell them because I'm a dog and I'm bad boy. Very humiliating.