Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I love humiliating males....

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2008-12-02 01:17:44

Its such a rush...Ive done more a.s.s. kicking on males in my life, and I'm only 14. Just last week-end I wrestled one of my older cosins (he's 18) I had him in a body sissor screaming in pain in about 3 minutes...Then I sat on his face for about half an hour and let him up after he said he'd kiss both my feet. What a f-ing loser,I'm doing that again in the future-it was soooo much fun! GIRLZ RULE!!!!

Posted by captcharisma on 2008-12-23 01:44:21

I have to say being beaten by a girl is quite humiliating, but it never stops me from trying!

Posted by Mworld979 on 2009-01-04 04:09:58

BOYS RULE!!

Posted by DMT on 2009-02-10 15:11:00

Hi Kitty.Do you enjoy humiliating guys with small $%!@?It has happened to me a few times.My friends girlfriend saw me nude after a cold swim (so I had max shrinkage).She told her girlfriends my $%!@ looked like a cashew nut.I didnt know she had seen me.One day her friend said she heard my $%!@ was tiny etc.They all laughed at me calling me "cashew $%!@" etc.It was very embarassing at the time.I know some girls enjoy it.I find it a turn on that girls enjoy being nasty to guys about small $%!@ size especially when thy know they are embarassing him.Would you enjoy teasing me about my small $%!@ (cashew)?Would you like to show your girlfriends? I can send you a pic if you want

Posted by easyben on 2009-02-19 11:10:18

i am scarred of boy power he said he lives in uk i live in u.k. (moves to france) i dont wanna be near a $%!@ing over obsessed pedo any more :O