Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Have you ever humiliated a girl ?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 19:59:39

yes

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 20:03:02

in regards to what specifically?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 20:10:06

well, i also seek truth and justice. i think the only justice that can be done in regards to Ms. Kitty is to expose her as a phony - that she's a fake and not to believe her stories. if everyone thinks she's fake then she'll just wither. who knows if she's really a 14 yr old girl anyway. it could be some old fat dude behind the computer writing his own fantasies and pretending to be her. we cant know for sure. and i'd recommend avoiding Boypower since he has a serious personal mental crisis, perhaps likely split-personality, or a potential Hitler like this kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AGNh0IpnQM

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-05-15 18:56:38

BILLY5'S WORDS EVERYBODY/EVERYONE AND OR YOU STILL INTERACTED WITH EVIL KITTY, WHY????!!!!

well, i also seek truth and justice. i think the only justice that can be done in regards to Ms. Kitty is to expose her as a phony - that she's a fake and not to believe her stories. if everyone thinks she's a fake then she'll wither. WHO KNOWS IF SHE'S REALLY A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL ANYWAY, IT COULD BE SOME FAT OLD DUDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN WRITING HIS OWN FANTASIES AND PRETENDING TO BE HER. WE CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE!!!!

wirds wurds yoo kittee kittea orlso seak troof justis fink think feel feal no know finks shee shea faik fayk berleev berleav birleev birleav burleav dood beahind beehind bee bea sum this and or that reelee realee realea realee skreen skrean hiz preatending preetending bee bea hur hir wee wea carnt karnt shor kompyooter kompyootir kompyootur compyootur compyooter compyootir!!!! eneeway eneewai eneaway eneawai eneehow eneahow eneecais enee kais eneakais eneacais!!!!

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-06-05 16:37:52

meangirl's email address is no longer valid, meangirl's email address is no longer in use, meangirl's email address doesn't work anymore, meangirl's email address doesn't work any longer!!!! meengirl meengurl meen gerl meangurl meangerl eemail eemayl eamayl eemayl iz longur longir yoos duzirnt duzernt duzurnt werk wirk wurk enee enea!!!! everybody and or everyone or and evereebuddee evereabuddee evereebuddea evereabuddea evereewun evereawun!!!!