Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

Have you ever humiliated a girl ?

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 18:35:27

wow, great comeback there Baby-Boywonder! you're a real sharp-witted, intelligent kid!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 19:14:53

it's simply not even worth trying to defend the extreme obvious. of course i havent been to a nuthouse, silly Baby-Boywonder. where did you even get that idea? you simply had nothing to say in defense of yourself so you come up with this schlok.

others on this board have stated before that you are a total spaz case schizo. even Toa is fed up with your spaztic posts. at least Toa is level-headed enough in his approach to trying to expose Evil Kitty's lies without being a total schizophrenic psychopath, closet homosexual, retarded social reject, grade-school dropout, gaylord sissyboy who makes desperate attempts to defend himself by publically making severe death threats and make-believe rape stories of people's dead mothers, like you Sir Buttpower!!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 19:37:12

trust? when did i devote my promise to helping you beat up a little girl? and you are claiming that ganging up multiple boys on 1 girl is not the actions of true sissies?

also, if you want to see how i feel about Evil Kitty, then read this thread. i'm certainly not taking sides with her either: I LOVE to give grown men a SPANKING!!! ^_^!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 19:51:37

ok, you have the right to your choice.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-10 19:57:24

i agree that Boypower is a total schizophrenic psychopath, closet homosexual, retarded social reject, grade-school dropout, and gaylord sissyboy, AND that Evil Kitty is a total liar and not to believe any of her stories b/c they are purely fiction.