Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The ages of people in Genesis Ch.5

All scripture is given by inspiration of God

Posted by JESUS DIED FOR YOU on 2003-06-14 15:04:52

THE ENTIRE BIBLE IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF IT IS FIGURATIVE, SOME IS LITERAL BUT IT IS ALL GOD'S WORD AND 100% TRUE.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 TIMOTHY 3:16-17 The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 PETER 1:19-21 The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

I BELIEVE THAT THE RESULTS OF SIN IS THE MAIN REASON PEOPLE LIVE LESS TIME NOW THAN THEN. SINCE CREATION 7 DAYS A WEEK AND 365 & 1/4 DAYS A YEAR STILL STAND.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. HEBREWS 9.27-28

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. JOHN 3:16-18

IN JESUS NAME, RANDY

Posted by *Annie* on 2005-06-12 22:26:30

oh my, do people still believe this stuff?

though I agree with you on that the ages of those people are about as true as everything else in the Bible...