Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

barefeet tickle torture

Old Girlfriend Loved to be Stripped Barefoot and Tickled

Posted by SheDaisy on 2005-04-08 14:10:31

One of my old girlfriends at UW really had a thing for bare feet. She loved to be barefooted and to get her boyfriends barefooted all the time. And she loved to have her feet tickled, any time, anywhere. She would wear clogs and exercise sandals on her bare feet all the time, hoping I would remove her shoes and either feel or tickle her feet, which of course I was willing to do. Sometimes I would slip off her shoes and begin tickling her in inappropriate places that she really couldn't laugh out loud, and it was fun to watch her struggle to keep quiet. This included movies, plays, and even a wedding. Oftentimes, of course, the tickling eventually turned into kissing, and then finally into sex. Which was o.k. too.

Posted by God's Bass Player on 2006-02-20 07:44:49

Be careful...

Hey people. You probably find it strange that a person w/my sn would be in this section but I have my reasons. I want to warn you of sexual problems and fetishes. You've probably concluded that I'm Christian, but don't think I'm here to say I'm better than you, because I'm not... I myself have a fetish that I'm having an extremely hard time getting over even WITH God's help, but I believe in time I will rid myself of it... If you guys are into tickling for fun and don't view it sexually and don't have fetishes, that's great, but please be careful, you don't want to get yourself wound up in the wrong situation. So please, I don't care what religion you're of (if you're of one) but always watch your thoughts and actions because later they will become who you are.

Posted by Hiyadu on 2007-01-18 01:34:32

Just to tell you, I'm a 12 year old boy, and I tickle for fun. But I won't regard your message, because Christians are considered to be ignorable in my book. God's not gonna help you get rid of a fetish, buddy :P. You're all on your own. Don't get me wrong, the principles of Christianity are great an' all, but I frown upon people who actually believe in a deity.

Posted by God's Bass Player on 2008-01-01 03:09:16

I respect your opinion, but don't you think that's a bit harsh and dehumanizing? Not going to listen to me because I'm Christian? Non-Christians make some pretty good points and even discoveries sometimes, and I certainly don't ignore them just because they're different. Just some food for thought.

God Bless,

God's Bass Player

Posted by Mavguy on 2008-12-23 22:07:52

Even still, if you hate these fetishes so much then STOP POSTING ON OUR MESSAGE BOARDS! Its really annoying, so if you want to "spread the word of God," do it somewhere else.