Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

barefeet tickle torture

Me and my girlfriend tickle tortured each other

Posted by Schoolboy11 on 2009-11-22 01:15:59

Not long ago, Id say a couple of months ago, my girlfriends parents were away all weekend (friday morning to monday night) so she had her house all to herself. She was allowed to have a friend around so she asked me to come. I ended up staying the whole time. Well anyway, on the saturday night, she decided she wanted to be tickled and see how long she could last. At first, she just started with the sides and armpits and stuff. But then she said it wasnt 'fun' enough. So she told me to tie her to the table; wrists and ankles. I was like "OMG" in ma head, "this is fantastic". Once she was tied down I tickled her non stop for about an hour. We decided to take a break so i turned the tv on but left her tied down. After the break, i decided to make it a little more interesting. I blindfolded her. Then i took a sock off her. She didnt really like that because she didnt like being barefoot. I didnt care because i knew she couldnt do anything. She was begging for me to put it back on but i told her the more she begged, the closer i will get to taking off the next one. So, i ended up taking off the other one. I tickled her barefoot for ages, i put ice on them, put chocolate spread on them and licked it off and drew on her soles. She actually loved it! So we did that all night for hours and hours, experimenting with different things, like putting selotape on her soles and peeling it off.

Then she got daring and told me i could do that anywhere on her body but she didnt want to take off her underwear. But after a while, she allowed me to take off her bra. Man that was the best moment of my life! Later on, she wanted to lie down on jer belly, so i turned her over and ran my fingers down her bare back, and stuff like that. Then she allowed me to unclip her underwear so i could see her bum. Luckily for me, i have photographic memory!

After itcwas her turn, i untied her but sje only put back on her shorts, not bothering with her bra, top and socks. She tied me down and did the same thing, except i wanst as revealing.

Wow, ive wrote a lot, so if u read it all, sorry if i wasted 10 mins or so of your life :)

Posted by StephanieC on 2019-04-03 00:34:34

It wasn't a wasted 10 mins at all! I loved your story :)

Posted by StephanieC on 2019-04-03 00:34:34

It wasn't a wasted 10 mins at all! I loved your story :)