Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Do You Let Your Preteen Son Be Nude.

Nudity

Posted by Nicknw2002 on 2003-05-20 03:19:51

My family consists of my wife, our four boys ages 6 & 10, and I. Growing up I slept nude and went around the house nude just like my father and brothers did. I still continue to do so and I guess the boys are following my example. The boys and I are pretty free around the house with the exception of when we have guests over. My wife is cool with it and knew I was a pretty free spirted guy shortly after she met me. I have posted to other polls about nude swimming and going shirtless. Nudity in front of your children is not immoral as long as you teach your children were it is o.k. to be nude, respect of other people's space, and that not everyone looks the same. To those who have not tried it sleep nude, swimming nude or go around the house nude for one week if you don't than you won't know what you are missing.

Posted by quickdry on 2008-02-18 21:31:00

Hi Nicknw2002

I'm interested in parents taking a poll I'm doing for school. I'm currently studying counseling. The only reason I'm asking you personally is you have sons/daughters and I don't want a bunch of teen answers just parents. Please tell other parents you know. Thanks

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/323688

thanks much Dennis