Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Casual Family Nudity

nude at home

Posted by katyp13 on 2003-05-13 02:55:04

I am third generation nudist. My family only dresses to go out the front door. Our backyard is fenced in and wooded and our nearest neighbor can't see in. We spend an awful lot of time there in the summer.

We undress as soon as we get to our rooms and stay nude unless someone visits.

My brother and I both have friends that sleep over and unless one of us dislikes that person they go nude too.

If the person sleeping over is a friend of my brother's, and I don't like him, we all dress. Same if I have a girl over he dislikes. For the ones we both like they go nude with us upstairs.

Mom and dad don't want them to be downstairs. It is like if anyone found out, they couldn't be liable because they didn't know the other kids were nude.

We go to nudists resorts in Michigan and Indiana every summer. We had one other nude family that use to visit us and we'd visit them, but they moved.

We go up to Michigan in the winter to ski and spend a week with my aunts, uncles and cousins who are also nudists. It is fun but a very short week.

Nudists are a lot more open than textiles, but they have nowhere to hide anything.

Posted by nude1 on 2018-01-04 16:21:26

I'm always naked at home.

Posted by Tall Black Jack Diego on 2018-05-03 15:55:20

I sleep naked. My family took me and a friend to a clothing option beach and we went nude. Not smart on families part cause my friend and I found a secluded place and $%!@ed.

Posted by H A Z E on 2018-09-08 15:14:40

I go to the beach naked all the time.

Posted by JONGEN on 2022-05-22 20:56:25

hi kat you said unless one of you dislikes a person they go naked too . well no need to get dressed any way . stay naked cause its your house . i might not like evry body that sees me naked and some times they get to see my erection but my mom wants me to stay naked and my mom is more important then any guest