Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

My wife and I disagree on how to raise our 3 sons.

TEEN BOY OUSIDE IN UNDERWEAR

Posted by tighty whitey on 2004-04-20 01:11:10

I am 15 y/o male, and that's all I ever wear at home and out in the yard is my underpants - I have always done that - it's no big deal - they are just shorts and they cover everything. I mow the lawn in my tighty-whities all the time - my neighbors are used to seeing me, and they don't care. I live in a rural area with a lot of older folks, and they consider me just a boy, so it is accepted for a boy to go around in his underwear, especially in the summer. I wear the same white briefs for about a week, as outside shorts, so they get pretty dirty by the end of the week, and then I have a bath on Saturday night, and put clean ones on. I go to the grocery store with my mom, with just my white briefs and a pair of sneakers on, and no one even gives me a second look. I see other boys my age do the same thing. I do other yard work for my mom and for the neighbors in my tighty-whities, too. I mow the lawn for an old lady down the street, and she always invites me in for a snack after I am done mowing, and I sit and talk to her in my briefs. When it is really hot, she will let me take a shower there, and then, I sit around her house naked, until I am fully dry - she doesn't care. One time I mowed her lawn naked, and a girl next door came over and watched me and was talking to me. Sometimes I mow the lawn naked at home, too.

Posted by goose885 on 2004-11-15 22:43:01

boxers

well ur older sons should be able 2 where just boxers but ur younger son if he wears briefs should have pants on. I am 16 and i mow in mi boxers all the time in the summer. Its fine

Posted by AlanSwtOk on 2005-01-11 02:28:07

At 15 you are no longer "just a boy" if this occured in my neighborhood it would cause a ruckus. Being naked in a neighbor lady's house is well......hmmm, and taking a bath 1/week? EEEEEKKK!!!!!

Posted by Here's Matt on 2005-03-19 03:02:53

I'm 18 and it's seriously not a big deal. I live with my mom and 2 sisters (ages 16 and 19) and as soon as I get home from school I strip down to my boxer briefs right at the door, even if people are over at the time. I never wear clothes except to school. I have to do all the yard work every Saturday, and I wear nothing except my boxer briefs. The neighbors don't care and some of them always come outside and watch me. My mom actually likes me to come home and strip and not wear any clothes because it is less laundry that she has to do. In the evening, I go nude, and no one cares. My mom and sisters are used to me being naked.

Posted by tighty whitey on 2005-05-08 20:48:12

REPLY TO 18 Y/O BULGINGBOXERBRIEFBOY

I agree with you all the way - there is nothing at all wrong with you stripping to your boxer-briefs as soon as you walk in the door, even when your mom has guests, and doing yard-work in them. I would even think that running to the corner store in your boxer-briefs should not be an issue. Also, you mentioned that you go completely nude at home during the evenings in front of your mom, and, I assume, anyone else that happens to drop in or be visiting. You are 18, a man, fully-developed, and there is absolutely no reason that you should not be naked in your own home, no matter who is there. I'm sure they have all seen a pe-nis, sack, pubes and bare a-s-s-, so there is no reason why they can't see yours. I also think it is healthy for others to see your bon-er, and even to see you ejac-u-late if you need to.