Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tied up

LOVE GETTING TIED UP

Posted by gfredg_74vfuddt on 2005-09-12 11:44:16

Hi I love getting tied up. And having stuff done to me (made to pee my pants, tickled, made a slave, made a baby, given a wedgie, ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!. But I don’t like asking to get tied up. So has anyone got any ideas how I can get people to tie me up without me asking them? I also like getting tied up in weird ways.

Posted by MPC1853347206 on 2005-09-28 00:32:43

send me a email labmydog3@yahoo.com

Posted by sweetpeach on 2007-09-10 21:52:18

this is kind of a pervertedtie-up and gag story but for some reason I enjoyed every bit of it. I am a 16 year old female and I was visiting my 17 year old girlfriend in the next town over. we are both very bi-curious and have strong foot fetishes and bondage gag fetishes. I walked over barefoot of course 1 day since we planned to watch a movie that day. we laid on our tummies next to each other watching the movie intently. we kissed deeply and she removed my shirt and shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. My gf said she was going to get a drink and be back so I watched the movie not thinking anything of it. After 5 min. she lept on my back and pulled off my bra tying my hands behind me. my boobs flopped jiggling around. she then stripped off my panties and using a jumprope to tie my legs. she then removed her panties crumbled mine and hers together and stuffed them in/around my head and in my mouth cleave gagging me with our dirty used panties. I mummbled sarcastically for mercy enjoying it. She then sniffed and tickled my barefeet causing my nipples and $%!@ to become erect. I rubbed my whole vagina on her barefeet until I was relieved. it was the best I cant wait to plan this on her lol.