Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Could celebs out wrestle you?

Britney & Serena

Posted by biggerboned on 2003-04-20 00:53:09

I don't know about the others but Britney and Serena are just too muscular and strong-looking for most guys and girls.

Posted by ricoandsuave on 2003-06-27 11:10:17

good call, especially serena, she's like the african american version of the hulk. Imagine what she looks like when she gets mad

========== In Reply To ========== I don't know about the others but Britney and Serena are just too muscular and strong-looking for most guys and girls.

Posted by Brad B on 2003-07-15 00:58:40

========== In Reply To ========== good call, especially serena, she's like the african american version of the hulk. Imagine what she looks like when she gets mad

Serena is definitely a very strong lady and one of the world's top woman athletes. She is about 5'10' and I would estimate 175 pounds. Her legs are huge but very beautiful. If I was about to wrestle her, I would be turned on but also very alarmed at the thought of whst those powerful thighs could do to my ribcage.
Britney is beautiful but probably not very athletic. Her legs are looking stronger lately. Still she is on the slender side. She probably could develop some serious muscle if she wanted to, but it would ruin her career.

Posted by Brad B on 2003-07-15 01:00:39

========== In Reply To ========== good call, especially serena, she's like the african american version of the hulk. Imagine what she looks like when she gets mad

Serena is definitely a very strong lady and one of the world's top woman athletes. She is about 5'10' and I would estimate 175 pounds. Her legs are huge but very beautiful. If I was about to wrestle her, I would be turned on but also very alarmed at the thought of whst those powerful thighs could do to my ribcage.
Britney is beautiful but probably not very athletic. Her legs are looking stronger lately. Still she is on the slender side. She probably could develop some serious muscle if she wanted to, but it would ruin her career.

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-09-14 20:29:11

I went to the US open with my cousin Joey and we watched serena practice and she signed autographs for us...she let me feel her arm and leg muscles. Joey's eyes popped out when she flexed. She is big, muscular, tall, and thick...i wrestle guys bigger than her, but i doubt that i would ever want to wrestle her lol.

========== In Reply To ========== I don't know about the others but Britney and Serena are just too muscular and strong-looking for most guys and girls.