Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Cornertime for girls over 18

i hate it

Posted by BabyAngel on 2003-07-14 13:15:00

I hate still getting corner time at age 18 - i get spanked to, but i guess i deserve it or i wouldn't get it still. Its just so embarrasing standing in the corner with my panties around my ankles.

Posted by Deepa on 2003-09-21 05:51:12

Hi Angel I am ten years older than you and until recently was married to a guy who still made me do cornertime when he was angry with me.

He used to get me to put on my wedding gown as a reminder of my vows (I had promised to honour and obey) and kneel with my hands on my head for hours. The worst time was over five hours and he would not let me go to the toilet. In the end, I , you know, did something from behind in my lovely dress. It was ruined and he just got angrier and spanked me. I left soon after - now my new guy gets cornertiime, not me!

========== In Reply To ========== I hate still getting corner time at age 18 - i get spanked to, but i guess i deserve it or i wouldn't get it still. Its just so embarrasing standing in the corner with my panties around my ankles.

Posted by Alessandra_R on 2003-10-12 15:46:39

My name is Alessandra and I am 24. I am still submitted to cornertime. My mother does me put in the corner, facing the wall, kneeled down. And everytime with bare bottom in display! Please don't laugh at me! It's really harsh! Ale

========== In Reply To ========== Hi Angel I am ten years older than you and until recently was married to a guy who still made me do cornertime when he was angry with me.

He used to get me to put on my wedding gown as a reminder of my vows (I had promised to honour and obey) and kneel with my hands on my head for hours. The worst time was over five hours and he would not let me go to the toilet. In the end, I , you know, did something from behind in my lovely dress. It was ruined and he just got angrier and spanked me. I left soon after - now my new guy gets cornertiime, not me!

Posted by Gordo on 2003-11-26 07:11:53

========== In Reply To ========== My name is Alessandra and I am 24. I am still submitted to cornertime. My mother does me put in the corner, facing the wall, kneeled down. And everytime with bare bottom in display! Please don't laugh at me! It's really harsh! Ale

Could be worse. You could be displayed frontwise instead of backwise.

Posted by PatP on 2003-12-17 17:10:55

========== In Reply To ========== Gorda I thought I was bad enough at 19 but 24. I wonder why you stay I was thinking of leaving but I didin't because somehow I think I enjoyed it but for a coule of bratty nieces who let the world know. Patrica