Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Cornertime for girls over 18

Cornertime

Posted by PatP on 2003-12-17 17:03:47

As someone who hadn't been spanked for over ten years but then at the age of 19 not only to have my bottom well and trully smacked but having to stand in the corner as everyone carried on as normal around me was awlful. My young nieces made fun of me, my Mother Ant and Gran all gave a lecture. It was the longet 45 minutes of my life. When it ended I was bursting to go to the bathroom. All this because my Gran gave my mother a hard time because my skirt was to short, when you were her age I would have "Tanned your backside" good and proper. So to prove a point that is exctly what she did. Hurt like crazy and having to stand in the corner was the worst. Patrica

Posted by djutska on 2004-02-27 00:49:13

got any pics of your tanned bare bottom?

========== In Reply To ========== As someone who hadn't been spanked for over ten years but then at the age of 19 not only to have my bottom well and trully smacked but having to stand in the corner as everyone carried on as normal around me was awlful. My young nieces made fun of me, my Mother Ant and Gran all gave a lecture. It was the longet 45 minutes of my life. When it ended I was bursting to go to the bathroom. All this because my Gran gave my mother a hard time because my skirt was to short, when you were her age I would have "Tanned your backside" good and proper. So to prove a point that is exctly what she did. Hurt like crazy and having to stand in the corner was the worst. Patrica

Posted by PatP on 2004-03-01 15:58:11

What do you mean have I got pictures you must be joking, this was no sexy put-on this was a real spanking and Mammy's don't go around taking pictures of naughty daughters standing in corner's. Its a while ago now but if I knew I could have sold the writes's I might have even enjoyed it a bit more.

Pat

========== In Reply To ========== got any pics of your tanned bare bottom?

Posted by lauraD on 2004-03-02 01:29:54

pat,

he's a dirty perv look at +++ http://www.misterpoll.com/message.mpl?poll_id=2920137265 +++ he's asking for nude pictures at his poll there too

========== In Reply To ========== What do you mean have I got pictures you must be joking, this was no sexy put-on this was a real spanking and Mammy's don't go around taking pictures of naughty daughters standing in corner's. Its a while ago now but if I knew I could have sold the writes's I might have even enjoyed it a bit more.

Pat

Posted by PatP on 2004-03-02 15:44:11

Thanks Laura I'll keep a wide berth.

Pat ========== In Reply To ========== pat,

he's a dirty perv look at +++ http://www.misterpoll.com/message.mpl?poll_id=2920137265 +++ he's asking for nude pictures at his poll there too