Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Cornertime for girls over 18

My voy.com forum

Posted by private_danceruk on 2004-01-22 00:37:50

This forum is for all those teen girls who were or are spanked at home? How were you spanked and who by? Did you just get a straight spanking or was there a ritual? Did either parent intentionally try to embarrass or humiliate you? If so how? I would like to try and keep this to real experiences rather than fantasy or stories

www.voy.com/135954/

Posted by PatP on 2004-01-22 16:21:16

Well I don't know but if having your bottom smaked at 19 and having to stand in the corner is not humiliating and embarrasing I'm not sure what is. And believe me it was real. Think of it a woman as I saw myself at 19 being sent to the corner with a skirt pulled up. Not nice

========== In Reply To ========== This forum is for all those teen girls who were or are spanked at home? How were you spanked and who by? Did you just get a straight spanking or was there a ritual? Did either parent intentionally try to embarrass or humiliate you? If so how? I would like to try and keep this to real experiences rather than fantasy or stories

www.voy.com/135954/

Posted by Alessandra_R on 2004-02-08 12:34:03

Dear Pat I understand you very well. Yesterday my mum has sent me in the corner, bare bottom in display, kneeling down. The neighbour's daughter (who is 19, like you) has seen me in that embarrassing position. And I'm 24! Not nice. Ale

========== In Reply To ========== Well I don't know but if having your bottom smaked at 19 and having to stand in the corner is not humiliating and embarrasing I'm not sure what is. And believe me it was real. Think of it a woman as I saw myself at 19 being sent to the corner with a skirt pulled up. Not nice

Posted by PatP on 2004-02-09 17:52:09

And there we go Ale I often wonder if those who those who think that spanking is such a turn on are those who have never had to suffer the humiliation of one. Not to mention having to stand in the corner like some first grader for not having your lessons done. I'm sorry but I certanly didn't engough it one bit.

Patricia

========== In Reply To ========== Dear Pat I understand you very well. Yesterday my mum has sent me in the corner, bare bottom in display, kneeling down. The neighbour's daughter (who is 19, like you) has seen me in that embarrassing position. And I'm 24! Not nice. Ale

Posted by djutska on 2004-02-27 00:46:06

Ale, got some pics of that bare bottom on display? How about turning around for us so we can see your beaver too.

========== In Reply To ========== Dear Pat I understand you very well. Yesterday my mum has sent me in the corner, bare bottom in display, kneeling down. The neighbour's daughter (who is 19, like you) has seen me in that embarrassing position. And I'm 24! Not nice. Ale