Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

For People That Have Seen Their Mom Naked.

mom hot

Posted by ads1551 on 2004-06-07 21:36:44

one time when i was 14 it was just my mom and me at home and i woke up at about 5 in the morning to go to the bathroom and the bathroom light was off so i walked in turned the light on and saw my mom laying on the floor and she was $%!@ing. at first she was embarrased but then after about a minute she asked me if i liked what i saw and there was no point in lying so i said yes. she then asked me if i have ever $%!@ed before and i said yes. she asked me if i wanted to with her and so a minute later we were $%!@ing together. after the experience she told me that tomorrow we would do the same and this time she would give me a blowjob and i could do whatever i wanted to do to her. the next morning i woke up at the same time and walked into the bathroom with my mom in the same place is yesterday and she had some toys around her. later that morning she called my school and said that i was sick and that i would be staying home today. so the first thing she did was give me a bj and then she asked me what i wanted to do to her and i said that i wanted her to let me have sex with her and videotape it. after that she asked if there was anything else and i said if she could talk my sister into it i would be very happy. my moms breasts are 44 DD and her $%!@ is totally shaved. the next morning i woke up went into the bathroom and this time my sister was there $%!@ing and i asked her if i could play with her breasts and $%!@. she agreed and after i did that to her she asked me if she could give me a blowjob and i agreed. my sisters boobs are bigger than 44DD and her $%!@ is really furry

Posted by hedgehog on 2005-11-17 19:37:47

jesus christ. u r one lucky person. i bow 2 u.

Posted by Nicholai on 2006-08-30 14:47:47

I've also fantasized about $%!@ing my mom and sister in the $%!@ and in the $%!@. I've spied on both and seen them naked. My mom is 46, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, 44d chest, very hairy $%!@, round $%!@. My sister is 22, long brown hair, brown eyes, 38dd chest, very hairy $%!@, tight $%!@.

Posted by AngelGoddess on 2007-06-17 15:26:40

What a load oh shi# that is a massive bull sh#$ story and if you believe that what an idiot