Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What is your view.............

You know what you need to do

Posted by rashelle on 2002-12-29 10:52:58

I am a 15 year old Asian girl and I believe you need to expand your taste in Music. I have been to Britain, but I have never seen an English football game, sorry. I spent most of my free time when I was there sucking in the English Country side. In case you want to know, as I write this love letter to you. I am naked, very naked.

Posted by mugluk on 2002-12-31 23:59:57

I've seen naked girls before... a long, long time ago... two girls in my class stripped for us sixteen years ago, and I've never laid eyes on privy female flesh since. : ( Thanks for stirring it up. )-; ========== In case you want to know, as I write this love letter to you. I am naked, very naked.

Posted by Brian Was Here on 2004-02-23 23:52:51

how strangley erotic

========== In Reply To ========== I am a 15 year old Asian girl and I believe you need to expand your taste in Music. I have been to Britain, but I have never seen an English football game, sorry. I spent most of my free time when I was there sucking in the English Country side. In case you want to know, as I write this love letter to you. I am naked, very naked.

Posted by tiny38 on 2005-04-13 10:49:06

devil

I think you used this poll to put down god and I don't like it. you tryed to make it look like you was just joking around but you wasn't. you should not try to push your feelings on others devil!!!!!!!!!!!.