Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

does anyone else still have to wear short trousers?

you in short trousers

Posted by Jockeybriefs on 2021-12-10 17:30:58

Whayne you dont say how old you are I think a guy about 13 to 15 would look smart in shorts does she make you wear white briefs under your shorts . I would not mind seeing you getting dressed up in your shorts

Posted by Durmi on 2021-12-21 22:07:46

In the summertime, my parents always tell me to wear short trousers, but honestly, the hell! Those are very old-fashioned. I'd look like a no-life geek, if I were to wear them. Some of my friends tend to wear short trousers, but they're quite adults; we are 25 years old, but I don't like to look like if I was 25.

Instead, I prefer long skinny jeans, which may look a bit unusual with t-shirts and flip-flops, and I don't care if other people like it.

Posted by JoshK99 on 2021-12-26 00:22:07

I always wore shorts to school, the classic mid-thigh shorts. I'm still wearing shorts even after school. I've never had a problem wearing shorts all year round, on the contrary I feel more comfortable; in winter, of course, I have knee socks and shoes, while in summer I wear open sandals. only recently did I start to have a slight embarrassment, I looked in the mirror and I felt like a child with bare legs and bare feet. I'm starting to want long jeans and athletic shoes, but as long as I'm in school I won't be allowed to

Posted by peterparker281199 on 2022-04-08 08:12:15

This is an excellent essay. Your blog is jam-packed with useful information. slope game

Posted by jselleck893 on 2022-05-27 17:14:46

It depends, what if the weather is cold, Wayne's legs will shiver in cold so its best to look first at the situation before concluding your outfit Davenport Concrete Services