Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

does anyone else still have to wear short trousers?

you in short trousers

Posted by BrightBrian_ on 2021-10-06 16:01:50

Well, yes, for school. I don't like them much because last year my best friend and I had to start taking a new route to school when two boys from another school started bullying us, taunting that we look like sissies and chasing us.

I like my non-school clothes better, but they are also of the "cute" variety.

Posted by wayneyy on 2021-10-07 08:48:05

Hey....so sorry u got teased or bullied for wearing short trousers to school. Why do yr parents make u wear them amd how do u deal with it?

Mum is going to make me wear shorts to school too. I'll be the only one in my year and I'm totally dreading it

Posted by BrightBrian_ on 2021-10-07 09:25:28

It's just part of the dress code, so it's normal at my school. The kids from the other school don't have the same dress code and they pick on us because they're bigger. They handed us a beating on the way to school one day and pantsed us good.

We go a different way to school now. Just avoid bullies.

Posted by JONGEN on 2021-10-08 21:07:28

i do . and my mom cuts the legs from shorts so they are super short

Posted by barefootboy111 on 2021-10-23 07:44:12

I was hoping that my mom would allow me this year to wear long jeans at least for the winter, instead she forces me to wear shorts at mid-thigh. I don't have long pants. I had kept two pairs hidden but my mom found them and she hid them from me so I can't find them anymore. She has already told me that I will always have to wear shorts until at least the age of 15, regardless of the season. After that maybe I'll be able to wear long pants. In my class and among my friends, I am not the only one who wears shorts to mid-thigh, but I am certainly the only one who continues to wear them even in winter. In this way, winter is torture for me. I am well covered with a jacket and cap on my head, but my legs remain completely bare. I am often embarrassed and I understand that dressed like this I am not treated like other boys, I am more easily punished for anything and I always have to do the most boring tasks to the great satisfaction of my sisters, my friends and even the other boys.