Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

barefoot pe outside

Barefoot outside

Posted by David3 on 2003-01-02 23:27:05

five years ago when I was at school I went barefoot for my PE lessons. It was voluntary - certainly for outside - but there were several of us particularly the girls. I could often get away with being barefoot for the rest of the day if the lesson was after breaktime. I don't think the school really liked it but no one said anything. Our school had a similar policy of making you do PE in underwear if you forgot your kit. I tended not to like pe but doing it in barefeet tended to make up for it. Got into real trouble once. Two of us, me and a girl, both forgot our kits on a cross-country day (which we normally did in the wood next to the school) The course was a 3 laps of a figure of 8 and the teacher waited for us outside the wood. It was really muddy and we did one lap but really couldn't be bothered to run the rest. We ended up getting into a mud wrestling match which was bad enough but to make things worse (and I swear this is true) on of the passing runners dared us to strip our remaining clothes off, which I'm ashamed to say we did. Needless to say when we finished the course (clothes on) we got the bollocking of our lives, 2 long detentions and a letter home. Still, think it was worth it ;)

Posted by on 2005-11-04 11:40:02

barefoot pe outside

I have done PE outside in my bare feet many times. The one that stands out for me was when we did caonoing in high school. Most of us choose to go barefoot. We had gym at the end of the day, so I would stay barefoot for the trip home!

Tim

Posted by Jiffy Feet on 2005-12-03 17:14:34

I like to play volleyball in my bare feet outside in the grass. I think most people do and this is fairly accepted today.

Posted by echoc on 2009-08-31 19:42:03

I the schools I attended (Canada in the 1970s) bare feet were acceptable for both indoor and outdoor PE, though shoes were officially encouraged. Quite a few of us were glad to do PE barefoot all the time. Some of us were also in the habit of walking to and from school barefoot; we carried our shoes and only put them on when we had to - except in the snowy months, of course!

Posted by thu trang on 2019-12-31 08:42:24

I accidentally read your article, it's very good pogo free online games