Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

barefoot pe outside

barefoot pe punishment

Posted by nikkie lee on 2002-09-11 18:31:46

i'm 14 we have to run round a gravel football pitch for the duration of pe if we are bad boys. its agony.

Posted by Butch on 2002-09-15 23:46:44

gravel? that is tough on feet Nikkie. Does it make them bleed? I bet they get dirty too. Is that in all weather? Are you bad boys very often?

========= In Reply To ========== i'm 14 we have to run round a gravel football pitch for the duration of pe if we are bad boys. its agony.

Posted by jimbo on 2002-10-27 10:24:03

When i was naughty at school, I had to do PE barefoot outside. It hurt, but I deserved it! I also had to do it barefoot if I forgpt my plimsolls.

========== In Reply To ========== gravel? that is tough on feet Nikkie. Does it make them bleed? I bet they get dirty too. Is that in all weather? Are you bad boys very often?

========= In Reply To ========== i'm 14 we have to run round a gravel football pitch for the duration of pe if we are bad boys. its agony.

Posted by billyboy on 2002-10-28 23:07:10

did you forget your plimsolls very often jimbo? ! ========== In Reply To ========== When i was naughty at school, I had to do PE barefoot outside. It hurt, but I deserved it! I also had to do it barefoot if I forgpt my plimsolls.

Posted by jimbo on 2002-12-24 17:42:00

========== In Reply To ========== did you forget your plimsolls very often jimbo? !

No, I did not forget my plimsolls very often, because it hurt having to run on the gravel! I only forgot my whole PE kit once. On that occasion I had to do PE in just my tight white briefs. It was embarassing, hense I never forgot again!