Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

MOMS ONLY: about your boys...

$%!@ freely boys

Posted by pisslad on 2003-08-28 22:02:13

I just $%!@ anywhere, anytime of day, wherever i can get away with it, and always do! I used to always do it as a boy, my mum didnt like it but my dad thought it was ok for me to go wherever and even joined me doing it at times!

Posted by nickjonasrules on 2008-10-29 22:40:18

i let my boys pee on car floors or if my boys need to pee outside i dont let them pee onthe grass i make them pee into the hottub from the side or the pool on the edge they dont have to be swimming i just let them go...if watching tv and have to go i let them pee in corner off the room...if in movies i get the to pull it through fly and pee on seat beside if empty...if at public pool i get the to slide it through side offf suit and pee in pool...at mall they pee in the change rooms on the floors or bench...if at beach i let them sit on lap and pull through side and pee through lap in to sand..if at park alone and they need to pee i tell them to pee down the slide because they dont use it ...of in bedroom at night i let them pee on wall in room...if at friends house the tell me they need to pee and i secretly tell them to pee on trampoline while not looking

Posted by cjm3rcl1n3 on 2017-08-28 03:06:34

Sounds like you're a pretty awesome dad. I'd do the same if I had any boys. You have an answer for every situation? How old are your boys now, and do you still encourage them to pee where ever? Keep on being awesome!

Posted by beachmom on 2017-09-13 07:18:44

Since I have to live in and clean our house, I'd never let our boys pee on carpet or against a living room wall, but with those exceptions, I really don't care where they do it outside or in public. Boys will be boys, so let them $%!@ freely.

Posted by Berton12 on 2020-11-24 13:36:19

My friend said he had been working on best essay writing service in usa and got the result he always expect for .I am glad to look after his advise,they give you strong guarantees and amazing features .Now I am looking forward to continue my work in future.