Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

pre-teens and teens ages 12-18 what is your bedtime?

Early bedtime at 17

Posted by danygasser on 2003-07-28 18:45:05

I'm near 17 and have early bedtime, the same since I was a pupil, at 7:00 pm, 2 hours earlier than my sis Gaby (12). On weekends, my bedtime is even earlier because of the outdoor activities of sis whom mom accompanies. I sometimes have to sleep at 5:00 or 4:00 pm. On holidays, I'm often in bed the whole afternoon because of punishment, extra school works, rainy weather, friends visiting mom or sis. Have to go to bed so early is annoying and sometimes humiliating, especially when my young sis bring me tea to bed with mocking friends, then close shutters and curtains before an ironic "it's beddybye for you, big baby". Luckily I fall asleep easily and sleep as a real baby.

Posted by ZACKARY on 2005-03-10 05:32:53

Danny.my brother is 14,I am 17 and we are in bed at 7:00 PM at night.we eat at 5:00 must shower by 6:00 PM and be in bed by 7:00 with no excuses.My mother is a very strict disciplinarian and many times we are spanked on sunday after noon,have corner time and we are in bed by 6:00 PM

Posted by hofman on 2005-10-23 08:23:07

When i was 12 my mother would insist that i was in my pyjamas and ready for bed as soon as i arrived home from school, I would then have tea and be put into bed before 7pm. she would tell me i needed my sleep if i was to be a success at school, if i was not at school for any reason (illness or holidays) i would often be put in my pyjamas and sent to bed for a 2hr. afternoon nap. If i argued about it i could find myself put to bed for longer the following day this continued up to when i was 16.

Posted by Beth Swikart on 2007-03-07 22:12:39

Do you get spanked at 17 often. is it on the bare. What do they use to spank.