Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Female vs Male nudity in movies

Changing Trends

Posted by Twilight Sky on 2012-03-31 04:19:37

Honestly, I think things are changing. Back in the day you would definitely see more female nudity than male nudity (boobs and butts at least, never female full-frontal). At the same time you would see plenty of male nudity from the rear, but never full-frontal. Recently though you see male full-frontal nudity in every other movie you go to, but still only the traditional female T&A nudity. Every comedy nowadays thinks it is the funniest thing in the world to pack their movie full of naked guys whose d1cks are often exposed (and even zoomed in on) for several minutes of film time. They seem to think it's better yet if these guys are old, fat, have unusually large or smalll d1cks, or are placed in humiliating situations. These same comedies are cutting back on the female nudity completely. I can't tell you how disappointed I am as a guy when I watch a movie and see more d1cks than t1ts. It's a disturbing trend and a bit of a double standard, but I guess that's just how the mainstream movie industry is becoming.