Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Embarrasing moments at school - guys only

Depantsed by older women

Posted by Ron2cool on 2018-06-10 02:08:25

When I was 16 I went to go get some food as usual before going home. As I came out, I started chatting with these pretty older women in dresses I had seen in a restaurant earlier who seemed interested in me - or drunk - but were at least 2-3 years older than me. As we were chatting I felt one of the women sneak up behind me and then in a split-second my heart boxer shorts were yanked up and before I knew it, I was dangling in the air as the girl gave me big unsuspected wedgie in front of the two other women. As I hung in ther air, I then began to plead with her to pull them down instead... Pull them down! That was a fatal error! I then realized that I was getting over powered as all 3 women decided to take advantage of what I was saying. The girl who gave me a wedige pulled me into a full nelson (arms wrapped around armpits with hands locked together behind neck). She restrained me even more because I was already holding my food. The woman in front of me then kneeled down, grabbed my boxers and my jeans with her hands in my pockets, and slipped them down to my ankles as hard as she could and the women circled around me. My jeans and heart boxers came down quite easily and fast considering I was wearing a tight belt and I suddenly felt very cold downstairs. I realized I was naked but as I was holding my food with both hands, I was rendered temporarily helpless because of the full nelson as well. I was completely overpowered as the woman who pantsed me was fully extended on the ground holding my jeans and boxers down around my ankles for all to see so I couldn't pull them up. The women were all laughing and whistling at me and my lower half, I was cold and very embarrassed. As I was struggling to get out, the woman holding my jeans at my ankles quickly snatched my belt from my jeans ensuring that it took no effort to pull them down from now on. I tried to pull up my boxers but as I pulled them up, they ripped in the women's hands. After that the girls ran off with my ripped boxers and belt. I pulled up my jeans, luckily I still had them, sharpish in front of my friends. Why did this happen? Very embarrasing and humiliating.