Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

clothing when growing up (boy)

Clothing Requirement

Posted by cosetta on 2018-02-15 19:09:19

A cute boy should always wear short shorts and go barefoot everywhere. This for several reasons. First because he is fine like that, secondly he, being barefoot and with bare legs, feels uncomfortable so he is embarrassed and therefore his behavior, in addition to being adequate, is even better. Thirdly it is easier to punish him because for any slight bad behavior he suffers the cane and the whip on his bare legs. Fourthly, being he barefoot and with bare legs he is less motivated to get away and go around so it is easier to control him. So barefoot boys who wear short shorts at least up when they put hairs on their legs, after which they should wear long trousers and shoes.

Posted by hadomountain on 2018-02-17 17:10:27

i might talk to you about that dude----me and my male cousins were often made to be barefoot a lot

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-18 08:10:02

Cosetta, I completely agree with you all boys under 18 should be in shorts and bare feet. I don’t think that most boys will feel like it’s a punishment though from experience as a barefoot boy after the initial humiliating experience of handing my mother all my shoes and socks I got over it and simply went everywhere barefoot.

Posted by hadomountain on 2018-02-18 15:27:57

these days i agree dude---i do miss those days but it was a little weird feeling at first would be awesome if all guys under 18 had gone barefoot---wouldn't have been embarrassing if we all did it.

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-18 17:01:22

I’d have preferred it if all my friends and any other boy was barefoot with me.