Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Castration of sex offneders

The Real Cure

Posted by Babe17 on 2004-08-01 03:52:25

I say, not just the nuts, cut the $%!@ off too!!! Lets see him try to rape someone then!

Posted by Lea1 on 2004-11-03 23:09:39

========== In Reply To ========== I say, not just the nuts, cut the $%!@ off too!!! Lets see him try to rape someone then! Re: I argee cut the hole thing off we girls would be safer.Cut it off at age 13

Posted by Julian14 on 2007-02-25 23:45:34

I hate when guys blur difference between consenting gays and abusive paedophiles. I stupidly let a guy lock my chastity belt. I knew he didn't like gays but it turns out he thinks I'm paedo and wants to keep me locked up. I only like older guys but he thinks keeping me locked will stop me messing with kids. He says if I get the locks undone he will solder them shut. I'm not paedo just a 'normal' gay guy. Ok I was stupid letting him do it it's my own fault. I'm getting used to being chastity belted now though and it's definitely preferable to being castrated. I can still p1ss with it but can't get an erection, $%!@e or anything else.

Posted by Linda van de Molen on 2007-03-12 16:18:36

The Real Cure

I also believe castration is a good punishment for rapist, and also de p enis schould be cut off. For smaller sex crimes like stalking and intimidation should only the head of the p enis cut off, it is a very sensitve part so it will hurt a lot. If they do it again they should be totally castrated.

Posted by Julian14 on 2007-03-13 06:59:23

Linda isn't that a bit barbaric? Surely having your $%!@ permanently locked into a metal sheath is preferable? It stops you committing sexual acts without having to be brutally mutilated.