Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Castration of sex offneders

Different Kinds

Posted by Gorgex on 2008-12-08 05:01:24

An 18 yr old who sleeps with a 16 yr old knows it is wrong and that a charge of statutory rape is a good possibility. When I was 18 every guy knew 16 will get you 20. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. Any man that sleeps with a 16 yr old should be castrated wether he be 18 or 80.

Posted by Gorgex on 2008-12-09 05:15:52

As I said any man that has sex with a 16 yr old should be castrated. Castration is not extreme. A male castrated after puberty will still have some sex drive, though it will be very low. The human body produces testosterone not just from the testicles. Women also produce this hormone, and the male will still have these amounts of testosterone in his body. He will still get erections, just not as often and not as firm. He will still be able to ma$turbate and attain orgasm, although they will be weak with little or no ejaculate. But the point being, he will not be able to get and maintain erections capable of penetration with a woman willing or not.

Posted by Wendi1 on 2008-12-09 20:30:14

I agree with Suzi, it seems too severe to castrate a young male for sleeping with an under-age girl, particularly as she may not have been truthful about her age and particularly if she consented.

Posted by Gorgex on 2008-12-11 04:44:12

Would you still feel this way if your 16 yr old daughter came home and told you she had been impregnated by an adult? I know I would want the S.O.B. castrated.