Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Castration of sex offneders

girls could do it

Posted by Wendi1 on 2008-10-22 14:00:11

In the past, castration was used as a punishment when male soldiers were captured in battle, and girls were given the task of doing this, making their captives erect before cutting it off. Perhaps this could be brought back for certain sex offences today - giving girl victims a chance to get revenge.

Posted by Mark D on 2008-10-29 18:23:22

Wendi, the kind of castration you're talking about involved all the male parts being cut off with one stroke of a sword once the male was erect - but in the modern world it would be done humnanely and under anaesthetic - there's a world of difference really.

Posted by Wendi1 on 2008-10-30 21:03:07

Hi Mark,

I realise that the modern way would be humane, etc, but I wanted to see what people think of maybe going back to the days when the male would be stripped naked and would be at the mercy of a girl with a sword. Cutting it off could be the perfect way for a female victim to get revenge, don't you think?

Posted by davieboy on 2008-11-07 16:05:30

Hello Wendy, I am a boy but I agree with you about castration the way it was done in the past. The male offender would have to be naked and tied up well with his legs apart, as he would surely try to wriggle free. However, if a male's erect genitalia were going to be removed I think it would be only right for it to be be done by another male, not a girl. Girls could watch. You mentioned a sword but wouldn't a pair of shears be better?

Posted by Angie X on 2009-05-11 01:04:26

Davieboy, I agree about the shears - good idea! But a girl would have to cut it off, as she would be able to get him very erect, and it would be much more fitting for a girl to do it.