Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Human Neutering

Castration or Nullification?

Posted by Kaitlyn_Maine on 2021-05-31 04:20:05

@danni156: My daughters and I haven't given it much thought. We aren't going the hormone route, that's for certain. The nullification was expensive enough, though I think it was worth the cost. :) Our vet friend and I have become close and let's just say sparks have flown. :D

Anyway, it would be fun to make him wear overly flowery and girly dresses and granny panties and just the worst girl clothes. I'll still buy the ultimate best for my daughters. :)

Posted by danni156 on 2021-05-31 05:04:12

Well it's upto you. I like having sisters now and we get along really good. Both of them know what it was like to be boys though and I still tease them about how they had everything cut off just because we thought it was fun ahaha

They both just wear my old clothing. Even my old underwear. But they hate wearing g-strings and bras the most. Last year we moved and there both enrolled in school as girls...they arnt on hormones or anything. But without there balls making testosterone they are starting to grow $%!@ and letting there hair grow long made them look alot more passable as girls.

Without a $%!@ or balls they arnt boys anymore...it took them a few months to realise they were girls but now they are cute and girly.

Posted by Kaitlyn_Maine on 2021-06-01 01:51:46

@danni156 You got my thinking, so I discussed it with my daughters and I'm going to let them mull the idea around too. We all agree, he still doesn't get any underwear. We don't allow it now and we aren't spending any money on them if we do this.

He'll get the same hand-me-downs from the thrift shop we get him now, just in a different section.

My daughters get all the brand name clothes, the nicest everything. Always have. If it's something they want, they get it. They are currently obsessed with H&M jeans (though they don't do that up to your belly button thing) and Calvins. Good God are those expensive. But they want it, they get it. :)

I'll let you know what we decide. It definitely opens the door for more fun for us and our vet friend. I think she's going to become a larger part in our lives. :)

Posted by danni156 on 2021-06-08 13:21:09

Staying at my friend's house for couple days and her parents asked us to babysit her little brother for couple nights so they can go away for anniversary.

Her brother is only 4 but he has been flashing us and running round naked so we decided to teach him a lesson and we out a rubber band around his scrotum! It's been on for couple hours now and parents don't get back for another 2 nights.

We are pretty sure by then he will be castrated! I'm sure her parents will find out pretty quickly after they get back but oh well we are just going to pretend we didn't know anything about it and that he put it on himself and didn't tell us about it so we couldn't take it off!

They are alrdy very cold and have gone very dark purple

Posted by Kaitlyn_Maine on 2021-06-10 05:55:29

Ooops! Oh well, nothing you can do about them now. :) He'll be nice and calm by the time her parents get home. :)

I'd wrap one around his little $%!@ a couple hours before they get home. Not like it's gonna hurt him. He'll tell them about the first one, they see the other, by that point...too late. Just make sure it's SUPER tight, right at the base of his $%!@. Put the bands on about 4 hours before they get home. Make sure to put the fear of God into him to not say a word. :)

By the time they get home, his precious balls and his $%!@ will be long dead. :D