Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Human Neutering

How many boys should be castrated?

Posted by dragon320 on 2019-12-12 04:14:23

The vast majority of voters said that boys should be castrated, which is great! Many even said that two thirds of boys should be. Which leads into this discussion about how many boys should be castrated and how to decide which boys to castrate.

My own answer is as many as possible. I don't think there's any need to have more than one fertile son, so any boys after the first should get castrated without a doubt. If you have a daughter then she can pass on you genes instead, so in that case there's no reason not to castrate all of your sons.

Do you agree or disagree with this?

Posted by softboy on 2020-01-15 01:36:47

I can't disagree with you. Your reasoning is impeccable. I think that western society will become matriarchal and matrilineal anyway. Also, the decision to castrate should be made by the mother.

Posted by dragon320 on 2020-02-22 20:47:48

More like the decision not to castrate. Unless she says otherwise it should simply be assumed that she wants it done.

Posted by Funmommy on 2020-05-01 19:48:26

I think parents should be able to decide whether or not to have their boys castrated. I think keeping the first boy intact and neutering any that follow makes a lot of sense. Ive often thought about how easy it is to do, especially to baby boys and toddlers. And there are ways the parents could even do it themselves at home. Itd be great to share ideas and techniques in case someone does want to try it. Feel free to contact me at funmommy at protonmail dot com.

Posted by TobinTobin on 2021-05-14 22:28:27

Lots of kids are interested in being fixed but castration isn't for everyone. I'd say maybe one out of every thirty boys should have their balls snipped and maybe only one out of every fifty or sixty should have the compete deal of a full nullification.

I'm fully nullified since age 13 and I love being smooth. But I'll tell you the truth. It isn't always easy. You have to be careful about who you tell. Some people are completely understanding and really accepting. Others are not.

Once while on vacation in Europe we visited a clothing optional beach. Since I didn't know anyone there and would never see any of them again I just figured, what the heck. I went fully nude and I didn't care who saw me or what they thought.

Must people didn't even notice, or if they did they tried not to show it. Some of the little boys ages 5 to 8 came right out and asked me. A few people did sort of a double take and looked at me like I was a freak or a cripple. One girl who was about 12 asked why it was done and if I minded. She said she'd like them to do her brother!

As a kid eunuch the one thing I don't want is pity. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me. That mean when it comes to sleepover or camping or locker rooms I sometimes have to be careful. Also annual wellness checks can be a but strange if the doctor hasn't been told ahead of time. Nullification pretty much changes everything.