Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Human Neutering

All men should have it all off

Posted by MariaDD on 2018-04-14 23:14:50

I agree with you Lizzy-Girl, boys should be castrated in their teens, once they produce sperm, so they know what they are losing and it is more humiliating for them.

Posted by Luke1234 on 2019-07-10 11:20:13

Posted by Peet The Cat on 2021-05-29 18:02:02

At are 12 I came about as close to being nullified as anyone can and still walk away male. I'll never forget the experience. Or perhaps I should say I'll never get over the experience.

But if everyone nullified it would be like; Well what's the point? If everyone owned a Rolex watch then owning a Rolex wouldn't mean anything at all.

Posted by Squishie on 2021-08-16 00:31:19

How about instead of routine male circumcision at birth, the doctor can just remove the entire problematic male bit in a simple procedure? We already expect part of every $%!@ to be taken but why not the whole thing?

Then there is never any risk of male $%!@ion or penile rape. His sperm and hormones can develop fully until his balls are ready for eventual removal.

Maybe the top male graduate at each school could be allowed to keep just one nut conditioned on always exemplary behavior. Never behind on taxes or even a parking ticket. His wife would have the option to milk his prostate if she needed sperm. This would serve to improve the male gene pool.