Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Human Neutering

All men should have it all off

Posted by Ross19 on 2017-01-22 09:01:38

When a boy reaches 21 he should be made to produce a sample of sperm for freezing, after all we need this for breeding. Then the $%!@ and balls should be removed and handed back to them boys as a keepsake.

Posted by danni156 on 2017-10-01 08:42:44

i agree i think it should be compulsory for boys to have there genitals removed completely. and if boys who show signs of aggression or sexual behavior as kids should be castrated.

Posted by thatguy69 on 2018-02-01 22:09:30

R19bare, I mostly agree with you. I think 21 is too old, though. It should be 16 or 18.

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-11 14:49:33

18 works. Could be done on their birthday

Posted by Lizzy-Girl on 2018-02-20 00:25:57

I think it is best to do it as soon as the boy produces sperm. Even if that means cutting his nuts off at age 11 or 12. He should be milked until a dozen or so amounts of his sperm are collected for potential use for impregnation. Once these have been collected, his nuts should be removed. And not through surgery with anesthetic. They should be removed painfully, whether that's through cutting, crushing, or any other means that works. The boy's mother or female guardian can decide if the boy's dink is also to be removed at this time, or if he is allowed to keep it. However, the norm would be to remove his dink at the same time as his nuts, and again this should be done slowly, painfully, and with as much humiliation as possible.