Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Parenting and Spanking

JB

Posted by JHB310092 on 2019-02-13 23:52:37

Rick,

Have you heard anything from Jamie (DrWho?). I was just curious if he was still contributing to any of the polls around MP. How have things been with you?

John

Posted by R.J. on 2019-02-19 12:43:41

Hi John,

Had a message from Jamie about 3 weeks ago. Don't recall him going by Dr Who but rather as "New York Boy" if we are talking about same person.

Things are well with me. Hope the same is true with you. Enjoying retirement. Doing some volunteering at our community center and through our church. Recently did some traveling and will likely do more now retired.

Rick

Posted by JHB310092 on 2019-02-19 18:50:30

Rick,

Not Jamie McAllister, NY Boy, but the young man from Northern Ireland which we had both talked at length with. I think he was just going by J even though his ID was DrWho?

I am glad that you are doing well and are enjoying your retirement. I know that will allow you to be more involved in your volunteer activities. I have to remember to check this message forum because MP does not alert to new messages for some reason. It's great to hear from you.

John

Posted by R.J. on 2019-02-26 12:18:09

John, now that you say that, I do recall a "Dr Who" but not the fact he was from Northern Ireland or much else. Apparently too long ago or my mind has forgotten as it aged.

Yes, I am well and hope you are able to say the same. Retirement is good and I do volunteer, but at my own set pace, and it gives a sense of usefulness and seems to contribute to needs of community and others. I too have noticed alerts no longer come.

Was going hearing from you and do so again any time.

Rick

Posted by JHB310092 on 2019-02-26 22:16:56

Hey Rick,

I did indeed find him, but have not heard from him yet. Jamie and Jamie M. were both frequenters of both our forums for a while. Glad to know that you are enjoying your retirement. How was your recent trip?

JB