Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Parenting and Spanking

Spanking my kids

Posted by Seth99 on 2020-06-24 04:01:57

Hi Dave,

I know it's 4 years later and I hope you're still active on this account.

First, let me tell you a little about myself and upbringing. I'm 21 years old and the middle child of my 19 year old sister and 23 year old brother. All of us were raised with corporal punishment until we hit our preteens (10-12 years old). My mom had a spiderweb-looking spatula she called the "spanking spoon" (that she also used for cooking). She used it on our clothed bottoms or bare thighs. My dad was the one who mostly did the spankings and it was always between him and the offender in the parent bedroom with the door closed. He'd put us over his knee, pull down our pants and underwear, and give 3 hard smacks on the bare bottom across both cheeks. If we ever blocked with our hand, he just commanded us to move it away. No extra spanks. Then he'd pull everything up and set us upright, sometimes with a brief lecture. I always bawled when I was younger, but as I got older I cried silently while trying to hold back tears.

Anyways, your oldest daughter is an adult by now and your two other kids are older, so I'll use past tense when I ask you these few questions out of curiosity. Did you spank across both cheeks on their crack, alternate between cheeks, or both? Did you wash, reuse, or dispose the pillows and pan that your daughters and son would pee into? Did they ever fart during spankings? I heard that also can be a natural bodily reaction to nervousness and something like being spanked. If your other kids are still minors, do you still spank them?

I bet your children felt so humiliated when they were in diaper punishment, especially when you wiped their bottoms from pooping. Which I know embarrassment is part of effective discipline. During spankings their cheeks might have naturally spread and exposed their anuses, which may or may not have been too clean depending on how good they are at wiping themselves. Did that ever happen?

Like I said, hope you're still active here and can reply.

Thanks, Seth

Posted by Kirton22 on 2020-08-22 09:46:55

Do you still spank your children now that they are older and do you still spank on the bare bottom

Posted by Kirton22 on 2020-08-22 09:49:06

Seth what was it like getting spanked on you bare bottom