Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Parenting and Spanking

Spanking my kids

Posted by Jonathan Cool 13 on 2016-12-15 12:43:49

Hello Mr. Rick,

Oh wow thanks so much for such a nice words, specially that part in which you said my messages reveal a young man you could be proud of as well as must be my dad! (yeah I think they may are proud of me for whatever reason, though I know I'm just a child before people's eyes), feels so good! hahaha. Yep dad is an awesome guy and I love him a lot, as well as my wonderful mommy! Yes I keep lines of communication open with both of them as you say, I always talk to them and all that, and to tell the true I'm not like other kids who feel embarrassed to spend time with their parents or show their love to them and those stuff hehe. And yeah I already know that if they punish me it's because they love me, although of course my poor bottom doesn't feel it so at the moment haha.

Yes I always check my damaged bottom once I'm alone after a spanking, I already know my butt-cheeks are very red but anyway I always take a look on the mirror and of course I don't stop to rub and touch my warm flaming butt! haha. Yeah sure briefs don't offer too much protection to a punished boy's tail, and of course there's nothing compared to the sting of a spank given right on the bare skin. I don't know exactly why sometimes they start spanking me first over my briefs and then they lower them to continue the spanking on the bare, I only know it's some kind of warmup, and yeah they really know how to warm up my tail!!! even if for example mum gives me a spanking only over my undies oh she actually knows how to give me a good one!

Oh wow I wish my parents think like you. Okay I imagine that having to lower your own pants and briefs by yourself also might be something horrible and I'm not too sure if I would be able to do it, but I don't know if it could be much worse than being standing in front your dad or mum while they lecture you and lower your pants and briefs with the same hands you soon will feel hitting your defenseless bottom! And about me going over their lap,... well let's see if it changes some day, maybe when I be bigger than what I currently am hehe.

I don't remember very well the first time I got the belt but without doubt it must be for something really naughty I did. For example I get the belt if I misbehave really badly, if I disrespect my mum and behave rude towards her, also for repeated misbehavior, for serious troubles at school or anywhere else etc. Nope, my friends's parents have never spanked me, they know that if I misbehave at their home once they inform about it to my parents I'll be punished. But yeah I've seen or at least listened to my friends's spankings while staying at their houses.

Oh,I always imagine how things might be if teachers at my school were allowed to spank us... poor of my little tail! hahaha. I've never seen a spanking paddle in my life, much less I've felt one on my butt.

Okay okay, I'll do my best to be a good boy and not make mum to tell me to do something 3 times lol though the other night at bedtime she gave me a spanking only after telling me to turn off my DS twice! hahahaha just kidding just kidding sorry.

Yay is Christmas time!!! You too enjoy it and have a love time! Thanks for being such nice, no doubt that Santa will bring you a special gift! hehe.

Ho ho ho, bye!

Posted by radleyradley on 2016-12-15 17:52:23

I dropped my jacket on the floor when I came in. My mum told me to pick it up and hang it up properly. I looked at the jacket thinking I would leave it there and then mum invoked an old family rule.

How many times do I have to tell you do do somethimg. Radley. I do not need to be spanked to know the answer to that but I hesitated for as long as I dared before softly saying once mum. She said that is what I thought so. Reluctantly I had to pick up the jacket.

Sometikes parents do no need to punish you, spank you, because you know they would!

Radley

Posted by radleyradley on 2016-12-20 16:25:05

Merry Christmas, everyone

Radley

Posted by Jonathan Cool 13 on 2016-12-20 20:42:18

Merry Christmas to you too Radley! Be a good boy and let's let the only red things at your home be Santa's suit and Rudolf's nose! hahahaha lol ho ho ho

Posted by R.J. on 2016-12-21 02:04:50

Hi Jonathan,

I meant those words and this message further confirms my observation that you are well on the road to becoming a fine young man. Sure you are a boy and some may see you that way. I was a boy once and so was your dad. We both likely made our share of mistakes and learned from them, sometimes with the firm hand of our own dads. It is not a matter of rush but time will develop your maturity into young adulthood and those open lines of communication and good parenting is a major component. I can assure you, at the moment it happens, no boy or young man enjoys a whack on his bottom, but that is sometimes what we need to learn from.

I suppose because we were all once kids and probably got spanked, we know well how to give a spanking as parents. A pair of boy's briefs were not intended to dull a smacked bottom's sting, but at your age, if it's mom telling you to drop down your trousers, it probably helps the ego & your young manhood to have you briefs still.

Has there been serious incidents of misbehavior at school that dad has needed to take a belt to warm-up your bottom? In a way, you young guys today are lucky that schools no longer paddle you as a punishment. I probably already mentioned the fact that I had 2 paddlings at school. I wasn't innocent and dad followed-up when I got home with the discipline note to be signed and belt tanned my butt again.

How did it feel those times you were with a friend and saw/heard his dad spank his butt? Were you ever on the receiving end from your dad and a friend see/hear?

Again Merry Christmas and suspect too, you're on Santa's 'big boy' good list!!

Rick