Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Parenting and Spanking

Think You Were Too Old

Posted by Nico4303 on 2016-11-25 01:31:58

I'm 16 years old and my dad punishes me with his belt sometimes. Without clothes, in our barn or in my bedroom, it depends on where I am when I do wrong. I take about twenty lashes or more, depending on the $%!@ I made. My buttocks and my back have the belt marks for a week. We live on a farm, my father is a traditional, old-fashioned cow-maker who believes boys need hard discipline and a back strap to grow up as good men. He was taught like this and does the same to me. My father's cowboy belt is wide and heavy and I try not to do wrong things so I will not pick up with his belt, but my father always finds something wrong to punish me. Every 3/4 months at most I get my father's belts ... In his head a young man can not stay more than 3 months without being punished. So he learned from his father.

Posted by Jonathan Cool 13 on 2016-11-26 19:07:07

Hello my name is Jonathan I'm nearly 13 and my parents spank me when I'm naughty

Posted by dadofteen on 2016-11-30 14:16:52

I think teen boys benefit from being spanked more than younger boys do. I think they feel a little humiliated by baring their backsides for parents. Nothing wrong with older teen boy getting spanked. Short trousers too help with discipline.

Posted by R.J. on 2016-12-02 17:08:53

Hi Nico,

I suspect many dads learn how to be a dad by the way they were brought up themselves. My dad used his belt on my butt the last time when I was 16. I never remember counting but doubt I ever earned as many as 20 and dad confined use of the belt to my butt and never to my back.

When you say 'without clothes' are you actually fully naked or dad simply require you to go bare butt or bare back if he plans to lash the belt on your back. I would hope that at 16 dad would only rarely need to whip your back and more frequently just whip your butt. I would further hope that by 16, your behavior would improve some so even a butt whipping wouldn't be needed as often as every 3-4 months.

Rick

Posted by R.J. on 2016-12-02 17:18:25

Hi Jonathan,

Many boys are spanked by a parent at 13 when they misbehave. That is part of the learning process that will help you to develop good habits and achieve self-discipline as you grow into adulthood.

At 13 are both parents still spanking you or has your dad become the primary disciplinarian, something I think that works better once a boy is into his adolescent years. By your age too, boys usually require more than a hand when a spanking is required, so what does mom/dad use to give you a spanking at your age? Do your parents require you to lower your trousers so the spanking is on your underwear or even a bare bottom?

Work on improving your behavior so parents won't feel the need to spank too often and I know it is obviously difficult at your age, but realize parents often spank out of love and care for what is best for you.

Rick