Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Fathers with sons who undress in the car

Stories

Posted by Fatherwith2Sons on 2016-10-02 19:23:36

Please feel free to leave stories or messages here, of if you would like to talk privately please feel free to email me at: fatherwith2sons@gmx.com

Posted by JONGEN on 2016-10-07 22:17:54

hi im a son and not a father and when my parents are near house i some times take off my clothes because i stay naked in the house and no once i am naked in the car i have never thrown my clothes out the window

Posted by harry peters on 2016-10-09 12:17:46

My dad sometimes gives a friend and me a lift home after school. We usually undress to our underwear, but never once have we thought to throw any clothes out of the window. I don't doubt it happens but if we did it I'm pretty sure we would feel the slap of a belt on our bottoms from dad once we arrived home.

Posted by harry peters on 2019-09-19 12:59:20

The last time I got undressed in the car going home from school I was 15 years old. There were 3 of us and we got totally naked. I thought my dad was going to put the car in the garage, but when we got home he parked outside the house and told us to get out of the car because he was going back to work. So we got out and hurried to the house. I'm pretty sure we were seen by neighbours.