Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Ideas for a facial tattoo....

its almost tattoo time!

Posted by lowlife456 on 2016-04-01 23:44:24

The man who is going to apply a tattoo of his choosing on my open facial area with permanent ink and a tattoo gun his sister will let him use next week end. Mark is eager to get it done and he is going to bring his girlfriend and his sister to watch. Mark warned me that he will do it by force if I try to back out and he won't tell me what he will choose as the design or if it will be meant as art or as a curiously. I suggested he put MARKS BITCH or his pet name for me $%!@ EATER. and he said that would prove my unconditional love and loyalty and obedience to him for life. He still won't hug or kiss me or let me do oral or kiss hs butt hole yet. When I asked him if I would get even a little lovin after he put his brand on my face he said Well,Ill let ya kiss my butt for sure ok? but no promises. And kissing the upper part of his boots would always be allowed with permission?Mark said our relationship is very complicated and special. He is exactly perfect and I love him with all my heart. I also told him Im excited about when he will $%!@ my $%!@ and try out the rib and donkey punches to enhance doing me. His sister laughed at me and asked me questions about my love making with her brothers boots and eating dg poo and spending days getting stepped stood and walked on under his blunt stone boots. She just called me a weird faggot and told me eating poo made me dirty and diseased. I just said don't worry and I will always worship mark.

Posted by Drunk Raven Babe. on 2016-04-22 14:49:35

Wow!!! holy crap are you messed up!! So what did he do to ya, did you get some like Slave on yer forehead or what??? I thought about a tear drop for my face tattoo (someday) but your just MESSSED!

Posted by lowlife456 on 2016-04-28 17:39:50

No,actually Mark came over with someone else and they beat me up and robbed me and trashed my place. He told me he hates disgusting faggots like me and warned me not to contact him or Im dead.

Posted by Drunk Raven Babe. on 2016-05-04 19:54:20

That just so f-cked up. what a way to dump you!!!!!

Posted by lowlife456 on 2016-05-20 22:23:45

I still don't know why he did that. When he started hitting me so hard I thought he was just teaching me some discipline as the shot caller in our relationship but then he knelt hard on me and demanded my bank card and said that there would be no tattoo and he was never my friend and he was just using me for money and amused by how 'pathetic' a faggot I was and he was disgusted I would kiss and lick peoples boots and eat dirt and $%!@ and bug guts for fun. I told him to take the bank card as he already knew the PIN. He said he was taking me with him and his buddy to the ATM and he yanked me up and walked me top the car giving me a punch and a shove when I asked who was driving us,when we got there he withdrew the max got in the car and handed it back and drove to my street and first warning me not to call the cops or he'd kill me and not to call him or he'd also kill me then he gave me a final boot hard in my upper back as I got out of the car. I can't believe he lied about letting me try to love him and he accepted it,but no he just playing games even though I basically worshiped him.