Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Falaka in school alternative to paddling

Falaka in school

Posted by sak1991 on 2016-01-02 17:27:35

Maybe it sounds strange to you but im in a wheelchair since 4 and the only Corpora punishment ive got was the falaka (because i have to sit the whole day my bottom was spanked rarely at home). If i got the falaka the teacher told me to wheel to his deks and first apologise for my misbeheavior. Then he told me to face the class and told a student to take of my slippers and raise my feet. Ive got 10 blows minimum and max 20 with a flat wooden ruler like all other kids.

kevinstahl@bluewin.ch if you like to discuse a bit (would be interesting for me!)

Posted by R.J. on 2016-01-03 22:11:15

Kevin,

Wouldn't say strange but rather interesting experience you've had. I wouldn't think a teacher would want or need to spank you with your disability. What mischief would you have done to deserve the sole of your feet smacked with a ruler?

You say your bottom was rarely spanked at home, so it sounds as if your parents did spank your bottom on some occasions. Were you taken out of the wheelchair and simply laid laid over a chair/table or maybe face down across your bed for those spankings? Were those at home over trousers or pants pulled down?

Posted by sak1991 on 2016-01-15 19:09:14

Dear R.J.

Do you have mail or better skype? if yes please contact me there! Thanks!

Posted by sak1991 on 2016-01-24 14:46:22

Hi

I wait for your message (: (if you feel like)

kevinstahl@bluewin.ch

Posted by sak1991 on 2016-07-01 12:05:16

Hi Rick

Intrested to share a bit more experiences? Just write please