Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

diaper and plastic pants under white dresses for easter vigil baptisms

catholic teen girls baptized as babies this past easter

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-07-05 13:42:28

I would like to know what teen boys think of teen girls dressed as babies for their baptisms and also how teen girls felt in their baby girl baptism outfits being around teen boys and men. Can anyone give me any feedback,either boys or girls?

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-10-05 14:46:36

Last sunday at my parish there was a set of 15 year old twin girls and their 13 year old brother who were baptized during mass.The boy was in a suit and tie and his two sisters were dressed as babies in identical white,poofy,empire waist,top of the knees,baptism gowns with matching bonnets,lace socks and white patent leather shoes.Both girls had a cloth diaper with ruffled plastic pants on over their diaper and when they each bent over to recieve the water on their heads,their gowns went up in back a little and we could see the bottom of their diaper and ruffled plastic pants! They each had a pacifier on a pacifier clip attached to the front of their gowns and were sucking on them while waiting to recieve the water on their heads. Both girls looked very cute and babyish in their outfits and afterwards people were congratulating them and their brother on their baptisms.