Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tickling as discipline for kids

tickle punishmemt experiences

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-03 12:14:18

So i see that they were jerking you when they allowed you to enjoy the orgasm? So you couldn't do it on your own? Allowing you sometimes rarely to have orgasms when doing and acting like they wanted you to.

My shorts or underwear were either removed by them before or during the tickling, i was told to remove them or i could keep it. It sure mattered to my behaviors, who was around and the arousal.

How did you feel when they stripped you? Were it some kind of announcement before you were punished? On what spots were you tickled with maybe which implements? Or didnt this matter at all cause you being overstimulated anyway so touching you anywhere would caused hysteria? I totally understand that they didnt gag you, i wasnt gagged either. And i know the feeling of getting your balls spanked or hit esp when being edged or when they were full anyways...

How old were you when this stopped? What happened to the sperm when you could $%!@ or even if you cummed when you couldn't hold it back? What about wet dreams?

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-03 21:09:34

Maintenance was regular once a day so I knew when to expect it. If I did something that would make it worse, I'd usually be told. It's really rough, tied down completely at their mercy. You can't even cheat it and hump to completion. During the session (which was 30 minutes to an hour of constant edging on average) it was just trying my best to endure. I got better at it over time of course, but the pressure building was strenuous. This lasted until I was 18 and I am 24 now, and as I said I think it began at 11-12.

Oh, wet dreams. Something I didn't mention was usually after a session once a week I'd be ruined (pleasureless orgasm to relieve some pressure for health reasons) which helped curb wet dreams. It was awful, I absolutely hated it. A ruined orgasm after a week of denial was gut wrenching, and they practiced ruining it at the earliest possible time. My heart rate would spike when I was close, and they had an oximeter to watch that. The ritual became highly medical over time and they could actually accurately guess when the best time to release for the absolute purest ruined orgasm. I would be impressed, if not for being so frustrated.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-04 04:48:09

Wow they really did it pretty good and know how to deal with you best.

How did they ruined the orgasm? Did they hit you? What happened to the sperm? How long did they keep you tied after it? Were you made to stay naked or in little clothing after it? Were you ever punished twice a day? Did you cry or screamed etc? How did you try to argue with them about all this? what did you say and what was their reaction? do you think they got sexually aroused themselves? did they ever take a picture of video of that? why did it stop with 18? were you moving out? what was the feeling to be finally free to jerk off and enjoy it?

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-04 10:59:15

Was pretty standard, just releasing before it would be pleasurable. As I said, the oximeter helped get a read on when that would be. Yeah I moved out at 18, but as weird as it may sound, part of me is appreciative as it helped my self control a lot. Maybe they were on to something.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-04 11:02:13

I can understand that totally. Im still often at my moms place and help her and kinda back to old rules then. At first it was very strange when i moved out and i wasnt used to the freedom at all. I think its similar with you.

Here they didnt use those devices or techniques, they just read my body and reactions and what i told them if im close to orgasm etc.

Were you still tied when they were done? Were you naked or in less clothing afterwards? Did you ever talked about this at school or with a friend?

Were you already able to shoot with 11, 12 or was it dry orgasm or stimulation. So i bet they were surprised wuen you were finally able to shoot and you too. How did you feel when you first shot? Or when all this punishment started?