Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tickling as discipline for kids

tickle punishmemt experiences

Posted by Jessica Smaleryder on 2020-03-07 21:05:00

When I tickle punish my six year old son, it goes something like this. I will first lead him over to our couch and sit him down. I will then explain to him what he did wrong, why it was wrong, and what he can do better in the future. He then has to repeat what I said to me three times so he understands. I then tell him that he is getting punished, and lead him to his bedroom.

As part with my rules he always must be his pajamas when he is in the house. That means he wears a pajama top (long sleeves), long pajama bottoms, and underwear. He must ALWAYS go barefoot in the house. If I catch him with any shoes or socks in the house he gets punished. So when we are in his bedroom he must stand in front of me and take off all of his clothes. He first must take off his shirt, fold it, then give it to me. He then takes off his pants, folds them, and gives them to me. He finally takes off his underwear and gives it to me. I take all three articles of clothing and put them on his bed for when the punishment is over. Once he is naked I lead him to the bathroom. He must spend five minutes on the toilet trying to go (with me watching). If he goes, great. Otherwise I know I have to put towels under him on the bed. After five minutes I lead him to my bedroom.

Once we get to my bedroom he gets on the bed and lies on his back and I tie him to the bedposts spread eagle. I then blindfold him. I then again explain to him what he did wrong. He must then repeat it back to me three times again. I then put noise canceling earplugs in his ears, and ball gag him. Then I begin.

I start by tickling his feet. I tickle his feet with my fingers and use his electric toothbrush that he uses to brush his teeth to tickle his toes. I also lick, nibble, and blow raspberries on his feet with my mouth. I spend twenty minutes on each foot. I then untie his feet and tie them together so he is in a Y position. I then spend twenty minutes on both feet. I then untie his feet again and retie them to the bedposts so he is spread eagle again.

I then take the earplugs out of his ears and the gag out of his mouth and again explain what he did wrong, why it was wrong, and what he can do better in the future. He then must repeat what I said back to me three times. I then put the earplugs back in his ears and the ball gag back in his mouth.

I then move to his upper body. I just randomly tickle his underarms, ribs, tummy, and p#nis. I also blow raspberries on his p#nis, tummy, belly button, nipples, and armpits. I also squeeze his thighs, knees, and forearms, and also wiggle my tongue in his belly button. I go for a whole hour only giving him one minute breaks every fifteen minutes.

After that, I take his ball gag out of his mouth and the earplugs out of his ears and again explain to him what he did wrong, why it was wrong, and what he can do better in the future. As usual, he must explain back to me what I said three times. I then put the earplugs back in his ears and the ball gag back in his mouth.

The last hour is a free for all. I go crazy on him. I tickle him all over with my fingers. I blow raspberries on his feet, toes, p#nis, tummy, belly button, nipples, armpits, and his neck. I use both my electric toothbrush that I use to brush my teeth as well as his toothbrush on his feet, toes, p#nis, stomach, belly button, nipples, and armpits. I also use hairbrushes on his feet. At the end of it all he is usually sweaty and hyperventilating. When I finally finish I take his ball gag out of his mouth and the earplugs out of his ears and once again explain to him about what he did wrong, and as always he must repeat back to me what I said three times.

If I am satisfied I take his blindfold off and untie him. I then lead him to my bathroom and as part of the punishment he takes a twenty minute icy cold shower. While he is in the shower I explain to him what he did wrong, why it was wrong, and what he can do to fix it. He then must repeat back to me what I said five times instead of three. Also, if what he did wrong was verbal (aka back talking or swearing or lying) I wash his mouth out with soap.

Finally, after he gets out of the shower he must stand in the bathroom and wait until he is dry. I do not give him a towel. He must stand there naked and be cold. He is not allowed to hug himself as one would do when they are cold. He must instead stand with his arms raised in the air. It usually takes ten to fifteen minutes for him dry off this way. During this time I lecture him about what he did wrong. I spend the whole time lecturing him. Finally, if I am convinced that he has learned his lesson, I lead him to the bedroom and he puts his clothes back on.

This is how I punish him. I have to punish him maybe once or twice a week because he is a naughty little boy.

Posted by PassionateMom on 2020-04-01 06:37:33

Hi Jessica. What a well disciplined way to use that method. Your son must be misbehaving a lot to deserve that much attention. Hope to talk to you soon, I sent you an email ;)

Posted by Jessica Smaleryder on 2020-04-01 19:43:53

Unfortunately I've been locked out of my email, but I would love to chat with you on here!

Posted by TwixTort on 2020-04-10 09:12:33

Passionate Mom, do you continue to use this punishment ? Your kids aren't too old for ? Even if I think the humiliating side of tickling punishment is particularly applicable for teenagers ! Do you use always the exactly same method ?

Jessica, I love the sadistic side of your method ! And very organized ! How do you imagine the futue with him ?

Posted by Tie-n-Teaser on 2020-04-10 21:41:12

Jessica, that is much the same way my wife and I punish our kids. The main difference is that at the end of a session the victim has to service each of us orally. Also a tickle-torture session includes a lot of sexual stimulation for the victim, without allowing an orgasm. Have you considered that for your son?