Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tickling as discipline for kids

tickle punishmemt experiences

Posted by Jessica Smaleryder on 2021-11-16 23:56:46

Hi all. Been a while again. My son is 8 now. I still tickle him daily, and he has now gone almost 11 months without ever putting a single garment of clothing on.

Email: jessicasmaleryder@gmail.com

Posted by Jessica Smaleryder on 2021-11-19 17:27:14

I think I'm going to spend the whole day tomorrow tickle wrestling with my son. I do literally mean all day. Obviously there will be short water / food / bathroom breaks (emphasis on short), but my son will not be allowed to request or refuse one. If he is getting tired, better for me because then it will be easier to pin him down in a vulnerable position and tickle him silly. And when I pin him I won't stop tickling him until and unless I want to. He will not be allowed to tickle me. I may wear pajamas or go nude, I haven't decided yet. My son is always naked, so thats ho he will be wrestling.

I'll also fasten restraints to the bedposts so if I pin him in the right postition I can restrain him to the bed and tickle him silly from there. Also present on the bed will be various hairburshes, toothbrushes, gags, blindfolds, earplugs, and the like for extra tickle fun. All day, for hours and hours. Maybe even all night too.

Posted by TheNeedyOne25 on 2021-11-22 02:29:31

@Jessica Smaleryder You are quite the tickler, you must have a very undiscipline boy under your watch. Do you mind taking my poll?

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/642513

Posted by Mommy's Naughty Boy on 2021-12-21 19:40:07

@Jessica Smaleryder, That actually sounds like incredible fun! I loved getting tickled as a little boy. Had few times with my mother but mostly my aunt.

MommysNB@protonmail.com